1. Tuition: Tuition is due on the first lesson at the beginning of each month. Tuition is pro-rated for students starting lessons in the middle of the month.
2. Attendance: Students are expected to arrive on time. Late arrivals will not receive their full lesson time because many times students are booked back to back.
3. Materials: Tuition does not cover the cost of materials. Materials such as books, sticks, metronomes, etc.. are to be payed for by the student.
4. Rescheduling: Students need to give 24 hour notice in order to receive make-up credit to re schedule the lesson. For students who give less than 24 hour notice, make-up credit will only be given in the case of medical or family emergencies.
5. Instructor Cancellation: In the event the instructor must cancel, full make-up credit will be given towards rescheduling.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please call or email.